- Make a backup (Backup guide)
- Download the lastest version.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Upload all files to your hosting or local server via FTP, Shell, Cpanel, others.
- With your browser, go to the URL /update.php. Example: www.domain-name.com/update.php
- Delete the file update.php
- If you use “friendly urls” youn need update the file .htaccess
- Check e-mail accounts settings on Dashboard→Settings→Notifications are complete and correctly configured
If something fail, you can delete all files from your hosting or local server and make a clean installation, and then with the backup replace the folders on your clean installation.